We have put together a list of Discharge Authority Forms for all of the major banks, smaller lenders and non-banks. Most of these forms are available via bank web sites and some solicitor websites.
Commonly Searched Discharge Forms
- ANZ Discharge Form
- Westpac Discharge Authority
- NAB Discharge Authority
- CBA Discharge Authority Form
- Bank of Melbourne Discharge Form
- Bank of Queensland Discharge Form
- Bankwest Discharge Authority
- AMP Bank Full Discharge Form
- AMP Bank Partial Discharge Form
- Citibank Discharge Form
- CUA Discharge Authority
- ING Discharge Form
- La Trobe Financial
- Liberty Financial (authority withdrawn at lender’s request) Call 131133 for their current discharge authority
- Macquarie Bank Discharge Authority
- ME Bank – Please contact 1300 364 398 to request a Discharge form.
- RAMS – Call 137267 for their current discharge authority
- St George Discharge Authority
- Suncorp Discharge Authority
If you are still looking for a Discharge Form that not listed here, feel free to visit solicitors firms such as MSA National web site
Need any help?
You can call or email us anytime and we’ll talk you through it!
If you require a Discharge of Mortgage document, feel free to contact us. The information provided in this article is intended to provide illustrative examples based on stated assumptions and your inputs. Information included is meant as estimates only and it is advised that you consult with a mortgage broker about your specific circumstances. Information is accurate as of Oct 2019 and lenders may update their forms time to time.